Gc's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra.Back From Nurburgring! Video PG3 Pics on Too!!!!!!

gav_c

Dec 12, 2009
seen u at washington then at team valley. am getting me rocker cover and inlet manifold powder coated. and a few bits and pieces painted.

fort so hahaha, i got pulled over that night by the rozzers! on the way to roker, im loooking to tart my engine bay up too, stealth style hahaha, wheels first tho:)

tooshy

are you putting these wheels up for sale? is this car up forsale on pistonheads?

gav_c

Dec 12, 2009
Right today was the worth day to do this but what the heck i done it anyways!:p

Took my intercooler off and gave a a swig thru petrol to clean it abit, just so everythings all done for the service oil change and that, replaced the clamps i took off for big better one:)
While the bumper was off i decided the straighten the intercooler up a bit was off setted on one side + and take the plastic mesh out of the lower bumper so you could see the freshly polished intercooler:)

well enough talking here some pictures!

DSC_0519.jpg

DSC_0520.jpg

also have a set of 195/40/16 toyo t1r's to go on the front tomorrow so will get a picture of that and the straightened intercooler aswelll!

gav_c

Dec 12, 2009
Another update to keep the Thread going!

Mam and Dad went on holiday and took the camera with them
back yesterday and deciding to take some tonight with the nice weather for once, manage to wash and polish the car at work today so its nice and CLEAN!!

first picture with the Lower grill taken out with the intercooler showing, straighten the inter cooler so now it stills in the middle!, also tinted my fog lights yellow!, i know i have a LOT of stone chips so dont remind me hahaha, also Ive got a centre grill again YEY!
DSC_0582.jpg

one with HID's on
DSC_0586.jpg

195 40 16 Toyo T1R's on the Front
DSC_0578.jpg

215 40 16 kuhmos at back
DSC_0577.jpg

size difference is immense 195 for the back soon before the Ring

and now just some photos of her clean and shiny!
DSC_0567.jpg

DSC_0562.jpg

DSC_0558.jpg

DSC_0552.jpg

DSC_0541.jpg

Enjoy Comments are Welcomed!:)

Gav

gav_c

Dec 12, 2009
Yer they look a little bulgey lol.

Are they wound all the way down? Weitecs I presume?

haha they are like,

not still have another 20mm at back i reckon and another 10mm up front, not decking it till show season in the summer, still gotta get to the Nurburgring and back:p

no they are FK's

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Car looks awesome mate :D

Im going to the ring in 6 weeks, what was the ride hieght like on your car going round track?

Heard theres a few dips etc didnt know whether i should raise mine up or not, but yours is alot lower than mine!

gav_c

Dec 12, 2009
Car looks awesome mate :D

Im going to the ring in 6 weeks, what was the ride hieght like on your car going round track?

Heard theres a few dips etc didnt know whether i should raise mine up or not, but yours is alot lower than mine!

sweet you'll love it bud! ive caught the bug now:) it never scraped anything at all i was suprized, but i raised it about 15mm allround just to be on the safe side and it worked,

i suggest you have good brakes suspension and tyres thats what ive learn off the trip like, my brakes were shocking! and also check tyre pressure after the 1 lap as tyre temp rise so will you pressure:)

gav_c

Dec 12, 2009
some picture i found on the web!

me on the karosel!
IMG_9417.jpg

wet lap = one scared chinaman!
IMG_4265.jpg

me chasing down a yellow rocket!
_1850786.jpg

my mate in his mk1 RS
IMG_9406.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise