Gc's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra.Back From Nurburgring! Video PG3 Pics on Too!!!!!!

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
sounds good, should be a good crack!

Im still running standard brakes so it wont be an all out experience for me this time as i dont want to bin it as a result of brake failure lol

Great pics too :)

gav_c

Dec 12, 2009
sounds good, should be a good crack!

Im still running standard brakes so it wont be an all out experience for me this time as i dont want to bin it as a result of brake failure lol

Great pics too :)

yea this first trip was a guideline trip for us, seeing how much money i needed for the trip and what i need to do to the car for the next trip, but honestly mates its immense, also make sure you find out your tracktimes on the days you are they, we luckly got 2 full days and 2 2 hour session on this trip.

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
yea this first trip was a guideline trip for us, seeing how much money i needed for the trip and what i need to do to the car for the next trip, but honestly mates its immense, also make sure you find out your tracktimes on the days you are they, we luckly got 2 full days and 2 2 hour session on this trip.

Probably will be the same for me i think tbh

Yer we have 2 full days plus 2 hour sessions on the friday (arrival day) and monday before we leave :D

gav_c

Dec 12, 2009
Probably will be the same for me i think tbh

Yer we have 2 full days plus 2 hour sessions on the friday (arrival day) and monday before we leave :D

awesome we left just in time because there was a massive storm the day we left:)
lucky us

gav_c

Dec 12, 2009
Mate, it sounds awesome on the video! So good :)

cheers bud wish i had been i bit more clearer because it was popping and banging like mad!

all thanks to the 102ron fuel i got over there:) love that stuff:p

gav_c

Dec 12, 2009
I'm guessing the noise inside is down to having it stripped and the Scorpion exhaust? You are running a standard air box?

its stripped out a bit more to do and im running a supersprint zaust and ive got a green filter open cone with a colf air feed to it,

gav_c

Dec 12, 2009
Your dash is like a Christmas tree :lol:

Looks awesome though, can't believe I haven't seen it before, do you get out on a Sunday night? Very low and very clean.

What power are you running?

hahaha yea need that sorting out like lmao, i go up now and then but will be up more often coz of weather and that, its lowish haha but doesnt look clean upclose hahaha, so many stonechips. its currently running bout 230bhp, but starting my CUPRA350 project soon should be fun!:)

looks good fella nice 2 see u showing the focus rs whos boss lol
hahaha thats my mate that things got 330 bhp, i think i got used to the track alot more quickly tan him, and this was the first time ever i had been on any track!lol

also ruffly how much did the trip set u back as im looking at doing it soon :) cheers

i done it on about 700 quid bud, we have cheap house prices which was a + hahah

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.