Getting a new fr+ tdi 2012...

Mmikey

Feb 20, 2012
Furia Grey is one of the colours on the custom palette selection. For some bizarre reason they charge a bit more for those than the other metallics. I guess it could make it a bit more exclusive though.

Check the price as it shouldn't be £500 more than other metallics. Think it was around £130 more when I ordered mine.

sorry, you're right. I just wouldn't like other Seat drivers thinking I was stingy over £130 for opting for the track grey rather than the furia :D

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Redemption

Jun 18, 2011
Hampshire
Lol. Pretty sure there will be less Furia Grey Leons about so that's worth considering. I've only seen one other Track Grey FR around my way. Spotted a couple of older Zenith Grey Leons though.

Mmikey

Feb 20, 2012
Lol. Pretty sure there will be less Furia Grey Leons about so that's worth considering. I've only seen one other Track Grey FR around my way. Spotted a couple of older Zenith Grey Leons though.

I think I prefer the track grey tbh mate. It's just that shade darker I think and looks the biz. Think i've made up my mind.... for now anyway :D

Websta

Apr 12, 2011
I wanted White and had my heart set on it but in the end i got Track Grey because there was a car built and ready at the port so i actually bought it without seeing the colour.

I was not disappointed.... It looks the nuts when clean! And i cant sway I've seen another one round here....Every Leon i seem to see these days is White.

Mmikey

Feb 20, 2012
Cheers guys.

I'm just back from looking at the dealers. No Leon in track Grey but had it in Candy White which was really nice. Seen the Track Grey on an Ibiza which was a lower spec model and wasn't that impressed but when I see it on the Leon on the internet it looks amazing... Like I say i've got 2 weeks to choose and although I liked the White, something (or some people :D) are telling me i'd prefer it in the Track Grey. Seen the Ice Silver which I thought was nice but the bird just said nah it's not nice for a young(ish) guy (just turned 27 :)) within a second :D.

Redemption

Jun 18, 2011
Hampshire
Certain colours seem to suit one model of car better than others. Personally speaking, I think Dakota Red looks better on the Ibiza Bocanegra than it does on a Leon. Track Grey looks better on a Leon FR than it does on an Ibiza FR (to my eyes anyway). :)

Mmikey

Feb 20, 2012
Redemption;3808332[B said:
]Certain colours seem to suit one model of car better than others[/B]. Personally speaking, I think Dakota Red looks better on the Ibiza Bocanegra than it does on a Leon. Track Grey looks better on a Leon FR than it does on an Ibiza FR (to my eyes anyway). :)

That's what the dealer was saying aswell (as you'd expect :D).

Do you know what colour this is? As in Candy or Nevada? It looks really nice imo.

seat-leon-fr-1.jpg

Redemption

Jun 18, 2011
Hampshire
Hard to tell as I'm on my phone but I'd hazard a guess at Candy White.

Nevada White could easily be mistaken for Candy White until you see it next to an actual Candy White car or when the light/sun shines and you see the metallic effect.

Last edited:

Mmikey

Feb 20, 2012
Hard to tell as I'm on my phone but I'd hazard a guess at Candy White.

Nevada White could easily be mistaken for Candy White until you see it next to an actual Candy White car or when the light/sun shines and you see the metallic effect.

Thanks mate... I've not got a clue which one it is but knowing me i'd order the wrong one :D

Redemption

Jun 18, 2011
Hampshire
Candy White is a safe bet but there are quite a few about. They do look good though, especially with a black roof and black 'bits'.

Mmikey

Feb 20, 2012
Candy White is a safe bet but there are quite a few about. They do look good though, especially with a black roof and black 'bits'.

I've not completely gave up the idea of the track grey though. I'm kind of thinking the white is more "girly" :eek: :D

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Noilivil

I'm picking up my speed blue fr+ trial 170 on March 1st and iirc there are only 3 fr+ with leather interiors left in the uk. One is metallic white and the other 2 are non metallic white.

If you are ordering for June it won't be an issue, but they have 0% APR on at the moment on Leon fr and fr+, but it runs out on March 31st

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

That one is now gone as I ordered it today!

Had to choose a ready built car to get it before the 0% finance offer expires at the end of March. Wanted leather interior so picked the Nevada white one. Very excited but don't know when I will get it....needs to come from the Port in Kent to Scotland and the dealer is transferring my plate so that takes a week or so too. Prob mid-end March.

OP, I had a look at a Nevada white Leon at my dealers and it was parked a couple of cars away from a Candy White Ibiza. I thought the Nevada was a much nicer colour and went for it over the Candy (there was a candy with leather available too).

My first choice if I was speccing a factory order would prob be Furia Grey but very happy with the Nevada white option!

Dale_tem

Feb 9, 2012
Good choice!!! I'm counting down the days now!!

I've already got my name down for a remap, ordered my car mats, air filter and a new tax disc (hate those clear plastic ones).

Going to research exhaust next :)

TomH01

Dec 30, 2011
I get my Leon FR+ 170 at the end of March, ordered it a few weeks ago, the car that I test drove was in Furia Grey which was very nice and the dealer also had one that was sold in Track Grey which is a little darker, I prefered the Track Grey so have gone for that, I think it was an extra £130 for the Furia Grey as it's a custom colour and I think the dealer said it was pearlescent instead of metallic. Both the cars that I saw already came with mats as they were in the boot all wrapped up and the salesman said that it does come with mats from the factory.

Noilivil

Cheers, Dale!

Looks like there are a few FR+'s going to new homes in coming weeks!

I will miss my TT but the extra space and extra toys will compensate!!

Dale_tem

Feb 9, 2012
Its going to be a big upgrade from my '04 Octavia PD 130 that I've been in for the last 8 years

Noilivil

Its going to be a big upgrade from my '04 Octavia PD 130 that I've been in for the last 8 years

Nice one!

My Mrs could hardly believe the list of kit in the FR+ and I spend a fair bit of time in the car so I'm looking forward to the toys to keep me company!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.