Gezmeister's Seat Leon Cupra - Now gone :( replaced with a lexus :)

Jun 21, 2010
Stockton on Tees
anybody with half a cog will know there worth more than £17.50 a wheel lol :-o when you put it like that, really how stupid are they, its minimum £50 for a tyre ha ha

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Tbh, i'm not in desperate need of them going, so if i don't get what i want for them, i'll keep them as winters again. But if another SCN member can make good use of them, and i get what i want, then great :)

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
random020.jpg

random021.jpg

random022.jpg

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
Nice mate

I would love to have leathers in the leon, but the thought of the extra weight puts me off a bit

Look ace though, do I spot steelies?

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Nice mate

I would love to have leathers in the leon, but the thought of the extra weight puts me off a bit

Look ace though, do I spot steelies?

Cheers mate. Tbh, when i took the old ones out and was putting the leather's in, i couldn't tell much difference. The standards really are heavy!

And yes, you spot 1 steelie, as one of my wheels was buckled, so on with the steelie til i get it sorted :)

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Lol. Not dye-ing them black. They were the rather bargainous price of £80 collected :D

Also got a ta technix strut brace on the way, another bargain, which should be with me soon

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Damn Gez, you go through wheels like theres no tomorrow! Your car is pretty amazing as well, what you doing with the old cloth cupra seats?

I know, i'm definately a wheel wh0re :D

Mate is probably gonna have them for his bora 2.0, must be better than the crap he's got in there at the moment

Twopoint4litre9

Loving the chunky wheels, I had to double take for some reason... the lines seem quite similar to an A3 (I thought it was an A3 at first glance!), so yea they really suit it IMO.

Nov 15, 2010
Harrogate, England
I know, i'm definately a wheel wh0re :D

Mate is probably gonna have them for his bora 2.0, must be better than the crap he's got in there at the moment

Yea, I like wheels too, dont think i need to change mine though, i kinda like em, from an Audi A3 Sport, need a bit of a refurb though...was going to see if u wanted to sell the seats but if they are already spoken for thats fine lol

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Loving the chunky wheels, I had to double take for some reason... the lines seem quite similar to an A3 (I thought it was an A3 at first glance!), so yea they really suit it IMO.

What, the ones on there currently? I'm still not convinced, thats why i'm holding out getting them refurbed, as i might have another set of wheels take my fancy ;)