*GIVEAWAY* 2 free tickets to snetterton

5imonharri5

schweet schweet CANDY!
Aug 20, 2006
:cry::cry::cry: I never win anything :cry::cry::cry:

:shrug:

Thats what I used to think, hence why I had a pair of tickets to give away.
Didn't think I'd get them, so put my name in for overtime, only to get home to find the tickets waiting for me!

I can heartily reccommend the official BTCC.net for winning stuff!:redface:

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
COMPETITION CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:doh:Comiserations to CUPRACAR, you gotta answer your phone!!!!:doh:

:funk:Congratulations to Andyj (who said second was the first loser):funk:

I was in a meeting with my MD that went on longer than expected, no phone calls allowed, just my luck :(

No luck in the meeting either, bit of a **** day, think i will get pissed for the rest of it

Last edited:

microgerry

Apr 11, 2007
Connah's Quay, Flintshire
Free tickets

I never win anyhting either.

Although on Monday this week I entered a competition on a pink floyd website and won two tickets for the Australian Pink Floyd Show tonight at Southport. :D

Excellent! Anyone else APF fans?

Saw the thread for this competition a little too late though. :doh:

andyj

There's no F in Quality..
Simon,

Many thanks for the chance to win the tickets...... unfortunatley Mr Postman was on strike and they still haven't arrived!

Ended up not going yesterday, as the missus had other things planned for me, and couldn't really afford petrol and tickets etc :(

Thanks anyway,

Andy

5imonharri5

schweet schweet CANDY!
Aug 20, 2006
Was gonna ask, have they turned up yet! There's a bibles worth of stamps on the envelope, and the recorded delivery stickers,so they probably can't see your address.:blink:

I'll give you a suggestion,

Hold onto the tickets, they don't have the actual track name or date on them, I believe that they are generic tickets, where they use the same design for all the races, because they came from Dunlop/BTCC, and not from the actual curcuit, so you may be able to use them at a later race :idea:(may need some blagging skills, but its worth a try).:blahblah:

You'll see what I mean when you get them.:whistle:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members