Gone and done it part 2!!!

Stephen O

May 4, 2004
Manchester
Im not having very much luck recently, after virtually sealing the deal on buying an Ovni Cupra Tdi it fell through. So here i am....no car for the last 2 month's! Ive found a couple of Cupra's for sale on the Seat Website. One yellow and one grey. But..... i am really struggling to decide between the two!!! I love the yellow but ive had one already....aarghhh! Help guy's??

P.S. does anyone have the picture with Cupra colour comparison that was on here?

vern

I Miss Her Below!
Jun 17, 2003
N.Yorks.
seatcupra.net
Stephen O said:
The platinum grey looks alot less loud shall we say than the yellow, but i cant decide between the two!
This one's @ marshalls

media

Stephen O

May 4, 2004
Manchester
I can only find one red Tdi for sale and thats in Bournemouth. Bit to far to travel really!

Colour choice is:

Ovni Yellow
Emocion Red
Ebony Black
Platinum Grey

These are the only 4 colour's available for Ibiza Cupra's

vern

I Miss Her Below!
Jun 17, 2003
N.Yorks.
seatcupra.net
Stephen O said:
I can only find one red Tdi for sale and thats in Bournemouth. Bit to far to travel really!

Colour choice is:

Ovni Yellow
Emocion Red
Ebony Black
Platinum Grey

These are the only 4 colour's available for Ibiza Cupra's
what's up with this 0161 manchester???????/
http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/CARS_popup.asp?modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=SEAT&model=IBIZA&variant=&keywords=&min_pr=11000&max_pr=&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=wf10+3qr&miles=1500&max_records=200&source=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH&start=1&distance=41&adcategory=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200548216115638

gazjones

thats an fr tho not cupra but still int nice colour nothing wrong with red but they are quite rare i got my fr in bournmouth and im in lincoln

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise