Gone and done it part 2!!!

Stephen O

May 4, 2004
Manchester
Just cant help thinkin that the Platinum just makes the Cupra look less of a proper car. It hides some of the styling features (bumper's etc) a bit more than say the yellow and the red. Know what i mean???

Triple D

Stephen O said:
Just cant help thinkin that the Platinum just makes the Cupra look less of a proper car. It hides some of the styling features (bumper's etc) a bit more than say the yellow and the red. Know what i mean???
just go for the black one :D you know you want to.
It hides some of the styling features (bumper's etc) a bit more than say the yellow and the red. Know what i mean???

I dissagree with that, i think it looks much better than the yellow and red.

Stephen O

May 4, 2004
Manchester
I suppose it's down to personal taste. Although i love the black, i hate cleaning it every 2 minutes! Im going to view the Platinum Cupra Tmw, so watch this space!

Ive come to my senses and decided against an Astra Sporthatch, As i reckon it will be worth 50p when it's a couple of years old!

Johnsey

SNAFU
Dec 23, 2003
Here & There
www.google.com
Stephen O said:
I suppose it's down to personal taste. Although i love the black, i hate cleaning it every 2 minutes! Im going to view the Platinum Cupra Tmw, so watch this space!

Ive come to my senses and decided against an Astra Sporthatch, As i reckon it will be worth 50p when it's a couple of years old!
The yellow looks great (biased opinion) when it's clean but its a PITA to keep it that way especially at this time of year but still the best colour.
However, I stand by my choice between platinum and red I'd go for platinum every day of the week

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
ok Black, nice but does'nt catch your eye and hope you like cleaning
Yellow nice and what cupras ar about if you ask me, but fade like a bitch on plastics and hurts resale due to yellow seen as a hard to sell colour
Platinum is nice but blends toomuch with the other hum drum silver and grey cars on the road, not different enough.
Red i like as i have , but does show all the features and is different to all the others, Plus why do SEAT and VW always seem to showcase there new cars in Red, oh and so do Vauxhall.

As for diesel, th eonly one to consider at the moment is th enew shape Civic 2.2 Diesel ES, waht a cracker and makes the ibiza look like something from the ark, the engine is a stonker and the overall package very nice, Type-r Diesel expected 2007. Or a Fiat croma 2.4 JTD, is 200bhp standard!!!

Stephen O

May 4, 2004
Manchester
Well......I still dont have any wheels. Went to look at Yellow, Red and Platinum Cupra's last weekend, didnt buy any of em. Been to see a really nice Audi A3 2.0 Tdi this week and i think that's where my money will be going.

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Go on... buy mine, you know you want to... :p

Manchester's not all that far from me. ;)

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
got to admit i test drove an audi a3 tdi quattro and it was a lovely car, alot better then the golf inside and out.I would love to have one but dont have the extra 4k spare to get one.I took today off and got really assy with direct line and it now seems like they are going to give me cash rather then a new car so i might wait a while and save for an audi since it was alot better car.

Triple D

you haven't updated your thread for while mike, give me some good news :funk:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.