Gone and done it!!

Stephen O

May 4, 2004
Manchester
Man, Allard do some trick stuff!!

I remember seeing their Golf race car earlier this year in the Vw Cup at Oulton Park, it was rapid along with plenty of black sooty coming out the back!!!!

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
The only difference betwwen mine and yours to look at is a millteck exhaust at the rear and G88 discs the rest is engine mods plus a very load sound system.Mines even yellow like yours .

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
Has made a big difference to my 100Pd and def does something! Cant comment on it yet but as I only had it fitted a few days

Things I have noticed so far it does rev alot easier and also improve torque I think IMO. also the turbo spools up quicker and makes an improved noise, almost like a whistle of sorts.

Let my dad take it out last night and asked him his opinion as then it wasnt me just thinking it. His comments were the same.

Cheapest I found was icjperformance.com

Tip for you. Order the Skoda parts

The FR and VRs DP and CAt are the same but the by pass pipe for each differs in price greatly.

Skoda by pass pipe £36
FR by pass pipe £150 :wtf:

Now whats that about????

Skoda Milltek part numbers MSSKO3 DP/CAT, MSSKO4 by-pass pipe

That help

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
STOCKY said:
Has made a big difference to my 100Pd and def does something! Cant comment on it yet but as I only had it fitted a few days

Things I have noticed so far it does rev alot easier and also improve torque I think IMO. also the turbo spools up quicker and makes an improved noise, almost like a whistle of sorts.

Let my dad take it out last night and asked him his opinion as then it wasnt me just thinking it. His comments were the same.

Cheapest I found was icjperformance.com

Tip for you. Order the Skoda parts

The FR and VRs DP and CAt are the same but the by pass pipe for each differs in price greatly.

Skoda by pass pipe £36
FR by pass pipe £150 :wtf:

Now whats that about????

Skoda Milltek part numbers MSSKO3 DP/CAT, MSSKO4 by-pass pipe

That help

its a cupra he has , might be different downpipe , milltek do a cupra system , so it must be different dunno ,

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.