6.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

11.jpg

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Ah was it a sad sight? Im dreading if mine sells will be so hard to let it go :(

I remember the day my Ibiza went, as the lad was pulling away from my house the Mrs said to me - "he's going to kill him self in that" :lol:

And it sounded great from the outside, first time I had heard it from anything other than the driver seat (apart from on ther dyno)....

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Was not expecting that! There great cars though, a work mate just sold his VTS one. Bet you'll see some amazing MPG from that!

Any Mods?

:lol: What? Selling up or the choice of car? Mods planned to start with: HIDs, LED sidelights (both from Ibiza) and an oil change! Remap one day (will run it for a while and wait until after its next service probably.)

Saw 50mpg average on the way home! Its a VTR+ so it has all of the toys on it.

I remember the day my Ibiza went, as the lad was pulling away from my house the Mrs said to me - "he's going to kill him self in that" :lol:

And it sounded great from the outside, first time I had heard it from anything other than the driver seat (apart from on ther dyno)....

:( Sad times.

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
A few interesting facts

While I had the Ibiza and this RR thread there have been:

104 pages

106,124 views (7th highest RR thread on SCN)

2,072 replies (6th highest in RR threads on SCN)

1,169 members have had a look! Interesting...

Last edited:

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
Is the rear wiper missing on the C4?
I thought that too! :lol:

Also, is it just the picture, or do you need some sort of "back to black" stuff on the rear mudflaps and rear valance, or are they supposed to be grey? :confused:

Either way, all minor things, the car's a lovely colour, and I'm sure a few months from now Mike will have it looking substancially better. He knows his modding! :D

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Is the rear wiper missing on the C4?

:yes: Got one ordered from the stealers! :)

I thought that too! :lol:

Also, is it just the picture, or do you need some sort of "back to black" stuff on the rear mudflaps and rear valance, or are they supposed to be grey? :confused:

Either way, all minor things, the car's a lovely colour, and I'm sure a few months from now Mike will have it looking substancially better. He knows his modding! :D

:lol: Thanks Blanco. Yep, back to black is needed defo! Will spend a bit of time tidying it up over the coming months. No major mods planned.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members