Got an ibiza for my first car!

CHR1S

IbIzA Mk1 ClXi 1.2
Apr 11, 2005
well its better than a nova thats for sure, and the micra that was at the same garage!

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
was a nova merit 1.2, no rev limiter, 5 doors and a real piece of crap, 40 in first took about 20 secs but was achieveable, back then it was a novelty.
gm stickers to cover the rust and 3 spoke steelie covers...dear god please stop, the memories!! :D

CHR1S

IbIzA Mk1 ClXi 1.2
Apr 11, 2005
sounds like a painful part of your life!

just kidding, 1st cars are always gonna be remembered, i cant wait!

CHR1S

IbIzA Mk1 ClXi 1.2
Apr 11, 2005
it is home now....waiting for the insurance certificate so i can tax the little beast!! [B)]

it is now de-badged, de-stickered, t-cutted, polisished, de-towbarred, mint inside and ive got a clarion db348 cd/mp3 player in it! well chuffed! [B)]

BIG HUGE MASSIVE THANK YOU to my dad for sorting all this! eternally grateful! :cheers:

CHR1S

IbIzA Mk1 ClXi 1.2
Apr 11, 2005
will try to sort some later!

Pedro now has a nice stubby beesting as well!

huddo

old enough to know better
May 31, 2004
Norfolk
ALEX** said:
for some reason i expect huddo to be in his early 20's

how old is Mr Huddson Sr then?

:) Huddo Jnr is 17 yo and huddo snr is a very young 43 yo ........ :whistle:

huddo

May 31, 2004
Norfolk
How frustrating for my "little" boy first car is sitting at home in the garage and he's not able to drive it, had a painfull back for last few days, took him to A & E last night and they admitted him , hes got abcess which they have today drained and cut out (under general) theyre keeping him in tonight to keep and eye on him. Hope he's on the mend soon. So he can get out and enjoy his likkle motor car. The look on his face monday was priceless.

huddo

May 31, 2004
Norfolk
cheers Alex , going to see him later, spoke to him earlier this afternoon sound very tired, but was releived to have had the op knowing he should start to feel better soon.

CHR1S

IbIzA Mk1 ClXi 1.2
Apr 11, 2005
back home after my op now (came home friday) and had a good drive yesterday. god i love having my own car! filled Pedro up yesterday so i've just gotta try to make that last as long as possible cos im skint. i love my likkle mk1 though

and jeez did my abcess hurt!

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/articles/20243-1.asp

sounds nice doesnt it!!

ah well, im slowly on the mend now (takes 4-6 weeks to heal!!)

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
my family seems prone to these, the mens side anyway, ive had a small case but i never went to the doctor and it did eventually go away. very painful matey.
now wheres the pics of the cars!!

deezal

Sep 28, 2003
Northern Ireland
Visit site
Dont laugh but my ist car (at 19)was a humble Allegro , I was proud of it and did all the maintenance, even though it was a crap car to drive and very noisy .
In some ways its better to have an old car as long as its reliable - you tend to worry about a new one.
BTW I got me tonsils out as a child,so Im told ,dont even remember it. :)

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise