Got my body back..........!

GregLeeman

class, any updates? got a mate who hybusa'd a Puma working alongside the MSA constantly rinigng and within weeks of the car being logbooked they turned round and said no! so he just does sprints with it now.

Andy Burton is a god - you must have heared his opening stage time on the rally gb would have placed him 7th in the main feild!!! quicker than Raikkonen.

gazcuprablk

my 300+ death box :)
Mar 31, 2006
south wales
i dont know how i missed this thread the workmanship and skills you have is on another planet id love to know 10 percent of the knowhow you have and hope to see it tearing up a trackday in the near future take it to japfest and get all the jap heads dribbling over it haha

JayFR150

Fresh & Clean
Jul 20, 2008
Near Gatwick
Just read the entire thread at 2:30am so i must be insane, or this thread is that AMAZING !!! What a mammoth project! i cant believe it's still in the making from late 06 to now! Alot of long term subscribers awaiting for updates i can imagine!

dava

Nov 22, 2010
great project,but i was wondering why a renault engine and not an 20VT egine combined with an audi s3 gearbox and diff for example??

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.