Got my body back..........!

Revo Kev

www.onlyrevo.com
Feb 24, 2003
www.onlyrevo.com
Lots of respect due Paul... you've built yourself something we can all aspire to, can't wait to see her in action.

Makes my little Ibiza look very 'chucked' together! ;)

Wow, awesome!

Lee-GTi

Mate that is totally fooking awesome!!!! your running Motec! nice to see!

Just amazing! well done!

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
Stuff EVO, let the man get back to building, can't wait to see what this baby turns out like. looking very good so far

Did you like EVO's read of it?

yeah i thought it was good,

also what Dickie didn't mention was that the "brain out" B road thrash was because i had glued my 330d bimmer to the boot of the Vantage and he was seriously struggling to get it unglued! lol

On the SEAT front things are progressing. have received my cylinder head studs from T&K Precision (http://www.tkprecision.com/ big up to them for making me a unique set of mega strong (F1 material! lol) studs for my engine in double quick time, for an amazingly good price, well recommended!) and got my super DENSO racing spark plugs (125quid for 4, glup........) so just waiting for some tappet shims and the engine can finally go together. Then i just need CTG to get my carbon prop sorted and the drivetrain is all done! hurray!

Last edited:
a few little updates:

Block with cylinder head studs (that should stop me loosing my head!)

headstuds4.jpg

bit more of office coming together:

intm1.jpg

intm5.jpg

intm15.jpg

12bar fuel system & water injection system

intm7.jpg

still waiting for my carbon propshaft though! DOH!

Triple D

This is gonna be one hell of a car once its all finished chap, its got an amazing spec on it now, and its only half done :D mucho respecto to you :D:cheers:

unfortunately because i run with regular injectors i have had to limit fuel pressure to only 12bar, if i was to splash out on TAG injectors (@ £550 a pop x 8!) i would be able to go to the fuell 16bar the system is capable of (and hence gain another 5 to 8 bhp)

just proves that:

"how fast do you want to go" = " how much money have you got"!!

lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.