Got my car back (Big Turbo)

T10HJS

From BucksVAG.net
Feb 19, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Iv got it in front of me :D

Its the first maxpower i have brought in a long time but gotta say, im impressed with its new layout........oh and our feature ;)

just been reading it i got it about 30mins ago, still not too keep on the Mag but the feature is cool, shame mikes car looks completly different now and has loads more mods that werent done in time [:(]

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
shmae they left our F*****g numberplates on the cars..... just had a read through it don't know where they got 365 lb/ft of torque lol mines only got 351 lol nevermind ey writeup is pretty cool not overly impressed though lol

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Looks like they leave everyones plates showing :doh:

Got a few things wrong with my details but he probably struggled to understand me......the common blackcountry boy that i am

T10HJS

From BucksVAG.net
Feb 19, 2007
Buckinghamshire
shmae they left our F*****g numberplates on the cars..... just had a read through it don't know where they got 365 lb/ft of torque lol mines only got 351 lol nevermind ey writeup is pretty cool not overly impressed though lol

O well mic at least the numbers are going in your favor :D i dint realise the called Nick at jabba, they seemed to mention him a few times.
pics look good, you can chuck that on your parcelshelf at meets now, something to be prowd of. cant wait till golf+ comes out.
as soon as i go Big Turbo i will approach PVW and see if they will do a feature

Im still upset about Dan (the editor) not takeing any interest in my golf :( when we were in sheffied.
O well he double took my car at pod :D

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
O well mic at least the numbers are going in your favor :D i dint realise the called Nick at jabba, they seemed to mention him a few times.
pics look good, you can chuck that on your parcelshelf at meets now, something to be prowd of. cant wait till golf+ comes out.
as soon as i go Big Turbo i will approach PVW and see if they will do a feature

Free stuff for mikey :lol:

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
lol yea there wants to be concidering i just payed them £600 to weld up my engine bay lol!! and they have my lupo in there at the moment!! spent loads and loads of money in there

sooty22

sooty22
Dec 28, 2006
nera richmond north yorks
orite chaps sorry seems like i left the plannet but internet doesnt work any nore!!!!!! got my full miltek system on now, only thing is it smokes like hell asnd the bk of my car is constantly black as the tailpipe doesnt face down any more lol. love the sound tho keeps me smiling lol. i wil have a flick through the feature when im next in tescos.

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Got it! :D

They should have given me a ring, red a yellow look good together! lol

Looks good though boys! Bravo!

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
I popped into a local garage today for tyres, and sat down to see what crap was in their MAX Power magazine this month.

3 Diesel Ibizas, all FR's... No Cupra's! Did make me laugh!

Seemed like a good write up, very pro diesel considering!

Well done guys, you've done your part for the team! Cant believe all these quick FR's round... I always thought the Cupra was the quick one :(

:cheers:

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
I popped into a local garage today for tyres, and sat down to see what crap was in their MAX Power magazine this month.

3 Diesel Ibizas, all FR's... No Cupra's! Did make me laugh!

Seemed like a good write up, very pro diesel considering!

Well done guys, you've done your part for the team! Cant believe all these quick FR's round... I always thought the Cupra was the quick one :(

:cheers:

Mines not an FR, something they got wrong :doh:.......sport all the way!

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
i read the article made me feel sick ! all them diesel guys boasting big power hope that wasnt directed at me :D :bleh: na well done guys

Poverty

I think all you guys should get at maxpower to do another feature on ibizas with the best petrol and diesel offerings this site has to give. Would be amazing exposure for our motors.

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
the dieselguys wont be interested tho as they would be in the background :D

:blink: Only kidding there all decent motor diesel or petrol lets no ruin this thread too :) :blink:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise