Got my Porsche reps back from powder coaters *NOW FITTED* UPDATE

daboy3000

No Longer a Seat owner
Jul 2, 2008
Oxted
Not sure about the grey, its too close to the bodywork colour. They still look nice though and i'd give my right arm for a set.

Deleted member 12147

There is a set on the german ebay if your willing to pay to get them courierd. They are black with a polished rim.

Deleted member 12147

lol no, when i bought them they only came with 1, so i'm on the hunt for some.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
look good mate

just need wider adapters now, and play with arch work, and yours will look like the red one (or better) :p

(PS way more stretch on tyre when you go wider :p)

Deleted member 12147

I'm currently running 235/35/19 but want to go for 225/35/19 on these.

ATM I have 5mm spacers on the back and 3mm on the front. Personally I don't think it needs to go any wider.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 12147

After selling the anthracite set of these i had pictured in the first post, i decided to get this set done a different colour. What do you think?

8e001232.jpg

9e5f690a.jpg

39c0ab9f.jpg

ad47c661.jpg

9c14c5a0.jpg

a66dbe83.jpg

bd96a8bb.jpg

prawn

Jan 29, 2008
Basingstole
Did you get these from JasonB with the silver golf anni? There can't be many sets around any more!

Look awesome on a Leon too :)

Deleted member 12147

Well this is the second set of these I've had. I loved em that much when I sold the first set I was gutted so I sourced another. I got them off a guy down in Cornwall. They were in desperate need of a refurb but I wanted a different colour to the anthracite ones I had on.

I'll be putting 225/35/19's on these so will have a slight stretch nothing major.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.