got pulled over AGAIN! Cornering Foglights!

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Am i the only person that likes it?

No mate, I was actually going to post I dont know what the fuss is all about, its doesnt operate under 40kmh anyhow so unless im trundling along through the village I dont notice them anyhow.

tur8o_boi

Aug 21, 2008
the reason i disabled it is because many on here said it wasnt possible.

i agree that the function can be helpful, but to be honest, if you cant turn round a corner with just normal headlights then you should question your driving ability.

i in no way see it as a "safety" feature that SEAT have labelled it as.

Dave 77

Dave ;)
Nov 13, 2009
Hertfordshire
lol...

I like the fact that u can see the kurbs easyer, the street i live in is very dark, dont want to curb my wheels ;)

Guess its u love it or u hate it

truCido

Race Lupo in progress...
Dec 11, 2003
Bristol
www.vagowners.co.uk
No mate, I was actually going to post I dont know what the fuss is all about, its doesnt operate under 40kmh anyhow so unless im trundling along through the village I dont notice them anyhow.

is that true?? on the caddy vans it operates even when stationary (turn the steering wheel and they activate)

Dec 3, 2009
i'm just curious... people who got the xenon pack don't the main lights move left and right from the AFS by the steering? Surely there no point in having the corning fog lights, if you have the xenon pack....

But anyway, i guess the facelift ibiza will have redesigned headlamps, which have them build in like the mercs, Renaults etc now.

But yeah i do like my corning lights pretty cool idea, never got stop by the police yet!

The police here where i live doesn't really care.. all the time i see them i turn my steering to show them i have my fogs on but still they didn't stop me or what not. :D:D

Last edited:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
LOL, I live in London so most of my driving here is below that speed so the fogs are forever coming on. That is my reason for wanting them turned off. Thanks torbo boy, have replied to you and look forward to getting together mate.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I just wanna send a HUGE shout out to my man tur8o boi!!! Cornering fogs disabled at long last, you are a legend mate! Many thanks once more.

Quadrablast

Mar 24, 2010
Stockholm, Sweden
i'm just curious... people who got the xenon pack don't the main lights move left and right from the AFS by the steering? Surely there no point in having the corning fog lights, if you have the xenon pack....

But anyway, i guess the facelift ibiza will have redesigned headlamps, which have them build in like the mercs, Renaults etc now.

But yeah i do like my corning lights pretty cool idea, never got stop by the police yet!

The police here where i live doesn't really care.. all the time i see them i turn my steering to show them i have my fogs on but still they didn't stop me or what not. :D:D

I have the xenonpack on mine.. They don´t move under 30km/h så the cornering foglights can be "usefull" when driving slow. But on the other hand, do you need extra lighting when driving sp slow? Uhm.... NO

Pike_bih

can anyone explane mi how to turn of this option for cornerlights... im from Bosnia and in my seat centar they dont know how to turn of that... can you tell me how to do that and what to change in codes that i can tell them what they need to doo... tnx

Pike_bih

anyone?? i am from bosnia and no one know here how to turn off cornerlight... can anyone send me a cod pls??