got pulled over AGAIN! Cornering Foglights!

TTX

1.2TSI SE 5DR in Tribu
Jul 20, 2010
It can't be any worse than my old 306, that old thing used to keep flashing its headlights in the works car park for no reason whatsoever! I think the alarm was screwed...

Moost

Feb 23, 2011
West Midlands
Had my corner fogs turned off the weekend. No fussy long code changing or any of that jazz just 2 simple prompts on the machine activate/deactive....sorted:D. The only bummer was the H11 (user manual or should i say useless manual stated) LED fogs that were to be fitted didn't fit cus they're HB4's. Thank god I didn't take the bumper off 1st to find out as i managed to get to drives side while the car was on the ramps.

Ibiza_Spec

so whos this guy from devon that can do it, i live in devon and i will bring mine in for him???

soularos

To Switch of the cornering:

Key in ignition in position 0 than turn on the left indicator switch on the full beam, wait 3 seconds, turn the key on and wait few more seconds and should be deactivated!

can u explain again please how to turn it off?:) thanks

Deleted member 67732

by removing pin number 11 from the behind the light switch, this will deactivate the fog light cornering function

woozyuk

Nov 29, 2015
erith
live near bexleyheath, kent. when i first got the car i left the fogs on as it looks cool. (i have them off now) but at the time drove next to and past plenty of polics who didnt stop me for having them on

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
I think that most police forces have got over this issue now as most cars seem to now have this "handy" function! Maybe they are now chasing these cars with dynamic turn indicators?

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
live near bexleyheath, kent. when i first got the car i left the fogs on as it looks cool. (i have them off now) but at the time drove next to and past plenty of polics who didnt stop me for having them on

erith you say. im working in gravesend. what car have you got?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise