got the p-flo fitted

K1Shane

336bhp 319 lb/ft
Apr 17, 2010
Northfleet
I also have the p-flo and had darth vader syndrome for the first few months. It is a case of drivin it to suit the noise. I love the noise it produces and my car made 284bhp with standard map, p-flo and v-power so it does just as good as a ITG but at half the cost

I guess it's a marmite situation. But you will get used to it mate :)

betts

chasing horses
May 22, 2009
nottingham
It will probably end up staying on the car,i think ill just get used to it, even being quite loud it still sounds better than the standard filter

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
tbf, i dont do many miles, 4k a year at most! so when i drive, i like to drive it fairly hard B-)
i want chatter - the more the better!
i want induction suck and roar when driving hard!

but if im just poodling around, like a granny or sitting at 70 on the motorway (75 when i go spain lol) i dont want to have to crank up the radio! i prefer my longer trips to be comfy!

still looking for someone local (plymouth) who had one fitted!

GREG_R84

Keep right on
Oct 3, 2007
Tamworth
Mine
S4300108.jpg

Manny

2016 Leon FR 2.0 TDI
Nov 27, 2010
A friend told me to get a p-flo or itg fitted to mine but i dont get exactly what they are ><

Better breathing of the car right?
I really wana hear how it sounds

Lee Riddlesden

I do get chatter usually out of first gear with really light acceleration, or rev it hard on the clutch, release and just blip the throttle. Its a bit of a art to be honest. Maybe the forge dump valve might help am not sure. Just get the usual dump valve noise most of the time though.

Mine just pulled off.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise