Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Fantastic news.
My sons birth was the singularly most brutal thing I've ever seen.
Best wishes to all.

Cage door bars idea looks spot on.

Dan1720v

Feb 28, 2010
Street, Somerset
Fantastic news.
My sons birth was the singularly most brutal thing I've ever seen.
Best wishes to all.

Cage door bars idea looks spot on.

I've been told never stand goal end. "its like watching your local burn down. You know they'll rebuild it, but it'll never be the same again"

Congrats though fella, Being a dad is certinaly something I'm looking forward to.

Dec 19, 2006
Congratulations Graham, now it's time to build the little one a seat in daddies track monster with his own little caged baby bucket seat ;-)

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
I've been told never stand goal end. "its like watching your local burn down. You know they'll rebuild it, but it'll never be the same again"

Congrats though fella, Being a dad is certinaly something I'm looking forward to.

Yeah, stay up the pretty end.
when it comes to forceps, cutting and pulling you don't really want to see the aftermath.
It's like a scene from Apocolypse now

joehirth

Rate me up baby
Apr 19, 2010
Woking, Surrey
www.facebook.com
Cheers Phill, yeh i think that white will look sweet - here is a pic i found....

rollcagesintro4.jpg

Yeh thinking about getting the dash flocked, looks awesome :D

I was in one of these at the weekend ;)

Congrats on everything Graham!

alans

Jul 14, 2010
Congratulations, there is nothing better than that feeling! pleased they are doing well!!

grahams81

Oct 14, 2010
County Durham
Thanks to everyone for the awesome comments, hopefully he'll be grabbing spanners and turbo's in a few years, really looking forward to getting them home tomoro. I'm pretty sure i might even get a few sneaky hours in the garage in the next two weeks :)

And i did get a bit close to the action end during the delivery, them images will be burned into my memory forever.

Still by far the best day of my life so far :)

Shmoo

Feb 8, 2011
Berwick upon Tweed
congratulations to you and your family. You clearly have a lot of skill in many different areas for what you are building so I'm sure you will be a cool dad. keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing the finished article.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.