Grants SEAT - Braintree

Grants SEAT

As of the 13th August 2008, Braintree now has a new SEAT dealer, Grants SEAT.

For all SEAT requirements in and around the Essex area, please do not hesitate to contact us on:

Phone: 01376 346346

Regards

The Team @ Grants SEAT

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
So you're where Johnsons used to be? Has anything changed apart from the name?

Oh and you'd be better off registering using your SEAT dealer email addy...

Grants SEAT

Yes, we have bought the business from Johnsons....

Trust me, you will see more than a few changes over the coming weeks and months....

The senior management team have some 25 years plus Audi experience, and you will find that Grants SEAT will deliver the customer experience that this expanding Brand deserves

Looking forward to seeing you soon

Grants SEAT

cuprarstu

Jan 8, 2006
Hertfordshire
Yes, we have bought the business from Johnsons....

Trust me, you will see more than a few changes over the coming weeks and months....

The senior management team have some 25 years plus Audi experience, and you will find that Grants SEAT will deliver the customer experience that this expanding Brand deserves

Looking forward to seeing you soon

Grants SEAT

I was a customer of Johnsons for several years and was very pleased with the service they provided. If you are going to make even more improvements then great! Your first test will be Saturday 11th October when I will be bringing my motor in for you to check a couple of things!

cuprarstu

Jan 8, 2006
Hertfordshire
I was a customer of Johnsons for several years and was very pleased with the service they provided. If you are going to make even more improvements then great! Your first test will be Saturday 11th October when I will be bringing my motor in for you to check a couple of things!

My Cupra has now had the work carried out to it by Grants. I am very pleased with the whole experience in terms of the friendliness and professionalism of the staff and the speed with which they fixed the problem.

I had an intermittent noise (as detailed in another post), but Brian in the workshop persevered until the noise manifested itself which allowed him to investigate, diagnose the fault, and to fix it.

I would highly recommend Grants. They also have a showroom and forecourt full of cars, which is nice to see as it is a garage, but it is something Johnsons forgot.

Dan B

My brother purchased a Leon TSI from you a few months ago, it's been back once to have a battery fault rectified but it's been a good car apart from that :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members