Green Cotton Filter - Anyone else had problems with them?

gex18

Mar 30, 2007
Just a query really. Placed an order for a twin cone green cotton filter on the 02/02/10, it states on the site they aim to deliver within 5 days, however it's been now 6 and no sign (although is does state to allow 28 days for delivery). This however isn't the problem - the problem for me seems to be actually getting a response from the company regarding the status of my order and stock levels? I have no sent 3 e-mails, to three addresses stated on the site (and also filled in and sent the contact form on the site directly) - no response, also tried calling them - again no response:confused:

Has anyone else had problems with them? As if i'm left waiting too long then I would like to cancel the order and order a jetex alternative - but I can't get a bloody response to even do this:blink:

Many thanks

Anthony

Davidsr

PD 172
Mar 13, 2009
Blackpool
Was it Greenfilters.co.uk? I ordered mine from there and it took an age to be delivered, they were waiting for stock from France. They did offer me a K&N if I didn't want to wait.

I think Green are pretty slow in manufacturing filters in general and if the company doesn't have any stock it can be a 2 or 3 weeks wait (least it was in my case).

gex18

Mar 30, 2007
Was it Greenfilters.co.uk? I ordered mine from there and it took an age to be delivered, they were waiting for stock from France. They did offer me a K&N if I didn't want to wait.

I think Green are pretty slow in manufacturing filters in general and if the company doesn't have any stock it can be a 2 or 3 weeks wait (least it was in my case).

Yes thats the company in question. It's not so much the lead / delivery time on the item - more the complete lack of communication / responses from the company thats infuriating[:@]

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
I waited about 2 weeks for mine, but that was over the christmas period. Received 3 emails with statis updats.

badbill_uk

Ibiza FR 1.9tdi Hybrid
Aug 23, 2007
Gloucestershire
I had same problem from that website, had no responce from email or phone calls, but i did recieve mine after two weeks. i have recently ordered the green cleaning kit (cleaner and oil) from them and they arrived within five days.

i wouldnt worry to much as they do say allow for 28 days i ordered a conical twin cone filter same as damiens on the 15th of last month and still havent recieved it yet but it hasnt been 28days yet and the order still says processing. good things come to those who wait so the saying goes.

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
I had a similar issue with Jetex.
Took nearly 5 weeks primarily because of some retarded french holiday when I ordered stopped manufacturing. Filter companies just seem to hate us...

gex18

Mar 30, 2007
i wouldnt worry to much as they do say allow for 28 days i ordered a conical twin cone filter same as damiens on the 15th of last month and still havent recieved it yet but it hasnt been 28days yet and the order still says processing. good things come to those who wait so the saying goes.

I've ordered the same one - will just play the waiting game then I guess:shrug:

At least i'm not alone in the frustrating lack of feedback from the company though:rolleyes:

gex18

Mar 30, 2007
God damn, just when I have some free time to install it too:(

I got this reply off them on the 8th :

We do say allow 28 days for delivery. Your filter is on its way from France
and should be with you soon.

Thanks Peter

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise