Green Cotton Panel Filter

zep_uk

Hi Guys

I know this has been covered alot and i did use the search tool but i couldnt find the answer i was looking for.

Does anyone know best price i can get for a Green Cotton panel filter for a Seat Ibiza Cupra TDI 55 plate or a website i can use to order?

Thanks in advance

Husbandofstinky

Out from the Wilderness
Nov 8, 2007
Temperate Regions
I think most people would say get on the net and search, what may be the cheapest one week may not be the next.

Given the price of the things for starters the variance shouldn't be too suicidal.

zep_uk

Thanks Husbandofstinky ive searched the net very hard to find for the cupra tdi but would the TDI fr fit the Cupra version?

Last edited by a moderator:

skullmunki

Ding Ding Round 2!!!
Nov 12, 2006
...or if its the same as a mk1 Leon pd150 filter you can buy mine and save me putting it in the for sale section later :)

EDIT: buy looking at the greencotton website they aren't the same :/ sorry

Last edited:

Neo

Fool member
Mar 24, 2009
Hi Guys

I know this has been covered alot and i did use the search tool but i couldnt find the answer i was looking for.

Does anyone know best price i can get for a Green Cotton panel filter for a Seat Ibiza Cupra TDI 55 plate or a website i can use to order?

Thanks in advance

The K+N panel is just as good if you are having trouble finding a GREEN.

zep_uk

Thanks guys for the advice, yes thats correct its for Ibiza Cupra TDI mk4 i belive 55 reg, I did email badger 5 today but i got no reply. I think i shall look around more and do oldskool style as suggested and ring up :)

W44NE G

I'd got for a K&N over anything else myself. They're easy to find on eBay as well.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.