Green Dynatwist Instructions + VAG Com

Glassy80

HUZZAH!
Jul 24, 2007
Camberley, Surrey
Morning people,

I have been sent a Green Dynatwist induction kit, and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get hold of the fitting instructions for it? I've fitted a normal kit plenty of times, but this looks a bit more complicated and has a 2nd small filter and im not sure where it goes.

Also my Engine Management system light came on yesterday and I was wondering how much it costs at a SEAT garage to stick it through a vagcom to see what the issue is? I've not got a VAG COM and I hear the cable and software can be pricey? Either that or is there anyone in the Surrey area who I could rent it off one weekend?

Cheers people

Glassy

Oct 17, 2006
Walthamstow
the second small filter goes on the black plastic pipe (secondary pipe) as this was normally attached to your original air box - might need a clip just to secure it on the pipe

vag com you can down load for free and the cable is about £15 - iirc -

the vag com is only a limited version but should be able to give you a fault code -

Oct 17, 2006
Walthamstow
I cant check ebay link -at work - but ive heard some people have bought it from ebay and worked where as some havnt -

www.ross-tech.com have the software you can download for free -

they also do the cable -

need a laptop aswell mind -

if you dont have any joy, you can always check when the next meet is near you and ask someone to bring it along

Joah

live fast die fun
Jan 29, 2007
You recieived it fine then mate?

yeah as said the small filter goes on the secondary air injection.

Glassy80

HUZZAH!
Jul 24, 2007
Camberley, Surrey
Yep, received it fine thanks mate. Just wants to make sure I know what im doing before I take the original parts out.

The garage is right next to where I work, so I might pop in. I wouldnt mind having it for my own use anyway so I can check there are no issues every now and then.

Thanks for your help lads.

Glassy80

HUZZAH!
Jul 24, 2007
Camberley, Surrey
Right, the car wasnt driving right when the light came on. It was perfect when driving normally, but if I put my foot down it almost felt like there was no boost. I got in it to get back from work and the light had gone out and it drove like new the whole way home? What the kin'nora is going? Have a I got a self healing Cupra?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.