green panel filter and pd 160 intake

scooby slayer

Aug 24, 2005
wakefield
god are lass goes mental every year, shes also buying me an ipod video 80gb i wouldnt mind but ive been with her nearly 4 yr its not as though this is our first xmas, and then i always have to spend more on her so i dont feel crap

shama86

Ok just to get this right guys!

Got the Cupra! Tick!

I asume this has the PD160 inlet pipe already?

So all that i need to do it buy the green pannel filter?? may i ask what is the model name i need? and how much will it cost?

Finally then all i need to do is smooth the air box, cut back the lip on the inlet pipe and possibly block a little hole in the base of the air box?

cheers for the help!

shama86

yeah its a petrol cupra!

does any one have a price or a model name for the filter?

but just to make clear thats all il need to do?

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
You need to buy one then I think, only the PD160 (diesel cupra's) came with them on.

K & N do a panel filter, around £40 iirc

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
part number i got for the green filter is

p950337
and it quotes its for a skoda 1.4l 60bhp which i never noticed but it fits and its fine :)

ad lav he doent need a new intake as the pd160 intake is on the 20vt dont know why people call it the pd160 intake as its a cupra intake!

how long you had your cupra 20vt

shama86

had it round 2 years now! love the thing!! got bored of the 1.2 mk4 after a year! was bullying some 3 series BMW 3.0D the other day! hate those beemer drivers!

Got a fewplanns this year for the cupra! was goona start small on the intake then have a look at getting a forge p007, 20mm rear spacers, a rear anti roll bar, front strut, and its a mix up between a AMD, jabba and REVO remap!

rush love what uve done to your cupra looks awesome!

cheers for the help regarding the filer guys!

Georgel

Aug 10, 2005
People call it the pd160 intake because at the time the Cupra 160 was reported about by press. It was said the intake and ecu tweek gave an extra 10bhp from the gold 150bhp engine.

mally

where the pipe fits on to the air box is that the same diameter or do i need to source a cupra air box