Green panel filter & Revo stage 1 on the way...

Hey folks!

Just ordered a Green panel filter and booked my car in for a Revo stage 1 remap this week.

I know some people say the induction kit is better than a panel filter, well im not going to disagree, im just going to go with a panel filter for now, it's gotta be better than standard surely? :)

As for the revo, well i've debated trying another type of remap, but to be honest, my first MK3 Cupra I had a revo stage 1 and absolutely loved it, my 1st Mk4 Cupra I kept standard, my 2nd MK3 Cupra I went for Jabba stage 1 first, and hated it, felt so so slow, switched for revo2 (with relevant mods) and liked it.

And now, my 2nd MK4 Cupra I think Revo has to be done! I just prefer the kick it gives you when you put your foot down.

I need to be getting a FMCL007P soon too... (Im fed up of buying them, 4 times i've bought them now lol)

sounds good.
wouldnt mind hearing some feedback on the revo map for the mk4 cupra.
i will hopefully be getting a milltek turbo back before the end of the year then stage two map in the new year but not sure what map yet so hearing the revo feedback would be good as my car hasnt been remapped yet.

I'll definately give some feedback, as i've noticed theres not many revo1 MK4 Cupra petrol comments on the forums, probably because it's like the MK3 version but even so, would be nice to know, especially with the MK4 having the KO3s over the MK3 KO3, it should be a little quicker...

AMD near Lakeside mate yeah, good bunch there, very helpful.

Had a 007P fitted at the same time, was only gonna do that eventually anyway so made sense to do it there and then.

Very happy with the power difference!

As above, Revo 2 needs 4 Bar FPR, but they are the only stage 2 map I believe requires that, the rest just use the 3Bar one.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.