gtb2260 on standard map?

me&mycupra

Best European Tuner for TDI?

Sorry guys but has to be Portugal.... Look for AMmotosport... MBpower....

john_tdi

mmm 385lbft
Feb 21, 2007
s wales
I've heard good things coming from that part of the world. I've seen some serious cars from there on youtube over the years.

roman6k2tdi

the top 3 TDI tuners in the world: Mark Malone, TDTuning and Rocketchip

Wow man, you're so full of **** it's unreal. I'm not saying these people are bad tuners, not at all. But saying they are the best in the world? Are you for real? Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and realize there's far more in the world than just US/UK lol.

I mean.. do you wanna tell me the best TDI tuners in the world come from a country where TDI's make the tiniest fraction of all cars in that country? Ever heard of Europe? By Europe I don't mean UK, there's actually more! And in Europe, there are countries where TDI's are present in about 20% (dont quote me, you get it, there's a LOT of them) of all registered cars.

You know what? Have you heard of Allard motor company? That british, very successful diesel racing team. Go ahead and ask them who tunes their race cars.

Oh the ignorance..

john_tdi

mmm 385lbft
Feb 21, 2007
s wales
holy thread resurrection batman! :)

I'm still waiting for his "decent build"

He stopped posting a year ago thank god. He was madder than a box of frogs...

roman6k2tdi

The sad thing here is that there are people that come to forums to find informations on issues they know not much or even nothing about themselves. And then they come here and find this misleading crap which on top of all is being put as the ultimate truth.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.