Gtech Performance Meters

justinking

Oct 3, 2005
hi all, just ordered one of these off ebay and wondered if anyone has ever used one? hopefully will be able to get some accurate times from it..

justin

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
A friend of mine wnated one for his RST, had a duff one and sent it back for a refund. But when it was working it was a good bit of kit.

How much did you pay for it?

ACH

Mar 7, 2005
Over there
I bought a shed load of them for a group buy.
Nice bits of kit tbh for the cost, still got mine :)
The 1/4 and braking distances are really useful. What you want to do though is 3 or 4 runs and take an average and do it in both directions so theres no advantage gained ;)

Have 1 still brand new in the box if anyone wants it as well ? pm me.

justinking

Oct 3, 2005
i paid 35 delivered which seems alright to me, thanks for the advice, cant wait to try it out..

justinking

Oct 3, 2005
are they really as accurate as they are claimed to be? would be intersting knowing what my 1/4 mile time would be

AlphaMale

Apr 28, 2005
Cardiff
ACH said:
I bought a shed load of them for a group buy.

Have 1 still brand new in the box if anyone wants it as well ? pm me.

I may be interested if I don't have one for Christmas, after reading the mk4 ibiza forum I decided I'd add it to my christmas list :D

Just don't have a clue what anybody is getting me :confused:

Alpha

justinking

Oct 3, 2005
lol, hoping to get it before i go away, anyone know the best way to get a good standing start? is it high revs, quickly off the clutch? or?? i dunno, just dont wanna smoke my tyres into an early grave.. lol

JONNY BRONCO

i got one from ebay. not as cool as you would think. have to keep entering vehicles weight etc for certain options.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.