GTI night shoot

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Hello you all,

I thought that I'd post up some pictures of my pride and joy. Over the Xmas period, I have treated my car to some coilovers and got the windows professionally tinted (cheers Santa, your the best). I'm no photographer, so the photos I took during the day were so crap, I decided not to post them up but instead try and have a go at some night pictures. IMO the results aren't too bad, considering it was my first time :lol: .

PICT0072.jpg

PICT0079.jpg

PICT0086.jpg

PICT0087.jpg

PICT0088.jpg

Cheers for looking and any comments are more than welcome.

Mig

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
not bad... no flash, used a tripod?

Must have for that last shot to keep the stitching in focus

Long exposure shots rule

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Yeah, had to use a tripod for all of them. But the tripod is a £10 jobbie from ebay and it likes to collapse on its own,lol. And the camera is only 4MP, but still does the trick. And with a flash it looked like I left the lens cover on.

Mig

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Few more threads down maybe? im joking :p

I actually had the front and back 15mm lower than what it is now.But the fronts were scrubbing when I turned the steering wheel any more than 90 degrees, and the left rear shock was making a really dodgy knocking noise. To be honest it took me 5 hours of messing around with the suspension (adjusting height and stiffness) to get it perfectly how I wanted it. Really happy with how its set up now.In fact so much, I even had the tracking done today :lol:

p.s. hopefully will also be installing a mk3 exhaust to the car within the next week as well (Cheers Supa_Dupa_Cupra) :funk:

Cheers for the comments guys, keep them coming ;)

Mig

e5sta

Sep 19, 2006
some nice shots - i love taking pics of my car but im not very good at it :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.