markmeus

GUIDE: Fitting a W8 light (Mk5 Ibiza)

Theowls88

Feb 17, 2011
Doncaster
How much did you pay to make up the loom? I've just seen one for £17 on eBay. Also how much did you pay for the light unit?

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
How much did you pay to make up the loom? I've just seen one for £17 on eBay. Also how much did you pay for the light unit?

The loom cost me about £3 to make, all I had to pay for were the two black socket, my dealer gave me the wires for free.

The light was about 42 I think, dont have the invoice to hand but I'll double check.

The total was just under £45 for the light, two plugs and 4 wires.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Not really mate, I believe they are really rare to find and apparently pop up on german e-bay on the odd occasion.

Theowls88

Feb 17, 2011
Doncaster
Seems like these W8 lights in any colour are a rarety. Ive got Donny Motor Spares just down the road and even they dont have one in. Pretty surprised seeming as they have the largest stock in the UK of cars to break. There again it could be just a retarded worker i was dealing with that didnt have a clue what i was talking about....

Maxt890

Nov 1, 2011
England
Do you think the W8 light housing would fit into this setup, slighty different with the sensors next to the light housing.

Interior%20Light.jpg

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise