GUIDE: The Mk2 Leon VAG-COM Guide

chegt

activate AUX via Vagcom?

I would like to know if it is possible to activate the AUX mode feature via vagcom, so when you press the prog button on the radio it would appear clicking the arrow?

Mikeyfraser

Jul 25, 2013
What about the coding for Bluetooth module? My mates vagcom finds it but needs all the info for activating it if anyone can help please?

CTID

Apr 1, 2013
I haven't read the full thread, but emergency brake flash will only happen if certain conditions are met. Although I'm not sure what conditions, but it is to do with braking force, and time and speed.

STU3Y

Nov 11, 2013
Kent
Does vcds with with vista cos mine just says programme failed to intialize

Last edited:

STU3Y

Nov 11, 2013
Kent
Got Gendan vcds delivered today. Answer to my previous question, yes it works n vista.

Need to figure out how to use it now. Want to enable alarm chirp on lock but can't find it anywhere. I've got 07 plate Leon ref sport

G31

May 18, 2014
Wales
I got v12.12 this weekend. Works fully on windows 8.1. I wanted to turn on the alarm chirp when locking/unlocking but it turns out my Stylance isn't fitted with an alarm [:@]

STU3Y

Nov 11, 2013
Kent
Can Anyone give me instructions on how to change the service interval mileage. I want it to warn me a service is due every 6k instead of 10k. Sure I saw it somewhere just can't remember where

STU3Y

Nov 11, 2013
Kent
Thanks Dan,

So if I've done it correctly, am I right in saying ive now set the service reminder to 5k min 6k max, or 1 year which ever comes sooner.
1037996a4dc68a937e835fdf332f1c8b.jpg

STU3Y

Nov 11, 2013
Kent
Does anyone know if one of these cables will work with vagcom or will come back as un licenced?
What cables you haven't linked one? Rosstech cables are genuine for vag com now called vcds.

All cheap ones are risky and may or may not work. I tried a cheap one first and it said unlicensed and didnt do anything so I bought genuine

NathB

Aug 22, 2012
Northeast
What cables you haven't linked one? Rosstech cables are genuine for vag com now called vcds.

All cheap ones are risky and may or may not work. I tried a cheap one first and it said unlicensed and didnt do anything so I bought genuine
Forgot to paste the link: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/VAG-CAN-Comm...tion-for-VW-Audi-Seat-and-Skoda-/171410139161

I have a cheap cable for the older vag cars which worked fine just wondering if this will work with the new ones, I've got genuine software. Bought it separate.

G31

May 18, 2014
Wales
I'm not sure about the one you have linked but I bought mine from Dhgate and it works 100%. The only think I don't have is full support from Ross Tech. Just plug and play on my windows 8.1, no cracks or changing the date or anything like that

Speed-FReek

Jun 12, 2013
South Oxfordshire, UK
If anyone has Bi-Xenon headlights and wants to temporarily switch them into Travel Mode / Tourist Mode when taking the car to a country where they drive on the opposite side of the road, I've now put up a screenshot guide of how to do this with VCDS in the following post...

Doing this avoids having to fit any beam deflection / blocking masks to the headlamp glass.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.