gutted

st.tony

Dec 9, 2014
Car is one month old tomorrow, walking back to the car this morning I find a corner of the back light snapped off, :cry: presume a stones flicked up and hit it, no other marks, on the plus side car has been outstanding so far, clocked up around 1300 miles and doing good, no issues at all. Just need to wash it, been along time since I've done it myself but don't really want to go to Albanian car wash with new car. Have to have a look and see what's best to use now.

dephead2004

Aug 3, 2013
If it's the front of the rear light ie on the rear wing, could be someone tried to lever it off. A pic would help

st.tony

Dec 9, 2014
Not a good pic, (can't link as I've not enough posts) taken through the window, lack of any other marks leads me to think it's just a an unfortunate chip, can't say it's an area I look at but even so I think it's only just happened. Luckily it's on the outside of the seal so shouldn't let water into the lens. Still doesn't make me any happier though :(

://rs1238.pbsrc.com/albums/ff482/tony355/IMG_20150408_174537.jpg~320x480?t=1428425553

st.tony

Dec 9, 2014
It's a possibility I suppose, only used the boot a couple of times so that would be so unfortunate. Suppose I'll have to find a new light, nothing on eBay at the moment, not in any rush whilst it's not leaking.

st.tony

Dec 9, 2014
Unfortunately not, correct side however I need LED lights plus that looks to have the exact same piece chipped off that I have.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members