had enough of the kiwi nightmare!

Jun 14, 2009
Big turbo? Thought they are just the same as what you get in TDIs, in which case isn't that big imho. I was looking at getting a mk3 to replace my mk2, but then the new reg plates are comming out soon so might wait a bit and swag a deal at slealerships.

vngtx

narh by the time i stop pressing the accelerator on the first run ill have ploughed into a ditch upside down on fire with the wheels flying down the road.

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
nope it's for a 4wd.... see where the prop shaft connects to it and the gearbox mount is completely different!

vngtx

what about an older version combining it with a 1.8t AGU engine? (if you swap the mounts over, move the exhaust over, change fuel tank and get 4wd rear axle?)

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
not that straight forward to make it 4wd sorry...... how you going to run the prop shaft to the rear? and then a rear diff, etc..... That's just two things I spotted with a 2 second look, don't even know if the box would line up to the engine... guess it wouldn't

vngtx

how did that company make the r32 mk2 ibiza? cut the chassis to bits and weld an S3 to it? :confused: i can get the rear axle to fit by welding golf mk4 rear mounts for the shockers (that bit ive figured out) havent been able to get my head around the rest.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.