Had the Cupra wrapped

b8er1234

Aug 29, 2012
Kent
Just got off the phone to the DVLA. As the car is still black in colour which matches the v5 I'm ok. It only applies if I say went from black to any other colour that doesn't match what's on the v5

b8er1234

Aug 29, 2012
Kent
For the front badge I just used plastidip(spray that drys into rubber which you can peel off) and the rear was black lettering that i got off ebay

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Needs pictures next time (and of the car!).

Saw it today but couldn't wait around for the driver, LOL.
20180910_161219.jpg

Reactions: Legojon

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
That looks awesome!

@Legojon imagine that style but blue... Imagine how clean you could make that haha

I'm thinking something like this:
TB1LEEKSpXXXXaJapXXXXXXXXXX.jpg

But then again, I was looking at my grill this morning figuring how I could fit a white led strip inside it.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
@Legojon you thinking the S grill or the honeycomb mesh under the number plate pointing down?

The crazy in me wants to put it in the mesh where my intercooler is to light up my wellycooler, then connect it up to the DRLs!!

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
The crazy in me wants to put it in the mesh where my intercooler is to light up my wellycooler, then connect it up to the DRLs!!
Who's going to stop you lol the only issue is that you'd only see that during the day wouldn't you as the DRL's turn off with main lights on (on Auto)... Or have I miss looked lol

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Who's going to stop you lol the only issue is that you'd only see that during the day wouldn't you as the DRL's turn off with main lights on (on Auto)... Or have I miss looked lol

Hmm, I'm trying to keep it street legal (I know). Personally, I'd get a blue neon under the car. But... I picked white because your allowed white light to the front of the car. I reckon at night, I'd likely get pulled and points. But, I've seen mercs running leds round the splitters as drls. Kind of sounds boring now I say it out loud. Even if I put a switch, you think I'd be able to resist running it at night?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.