Halifax breakfast meet - 5/5/13

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
Ok, i'm throwing this out there and hoping for some interest...

A morning meet on the top floor of the Broad Street car park (minimal parking fees may apply), then down to Frankie & Bennys for a good old breakfast - basically £5 for food from a set menu and £1.50 for refillable hot drinks, how can you go wrong?

I've put this forward to friends on the Celica Club forum too seeing as i'm a long standing member over there so hopefully a half decent turn out of like minded Yorkshire folk, some nice cars and a bit of friendly banter.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
i guess I could be tempted to pop by

Would be good to see you mate, its been a while plus a well looked after mk1 will break up all the mk2's. Not sure the Celica boys are too keen though - they're normally well up for it...?

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
Yeah, as for time I was thinking of meeting between 9:30am and 10:00am with a view to getting sat down for brekkie by 10:30am at the very latest. Not sure what time the place opens on a Sunday but will check...

matt702

Remap needed
Nov 1, 2012
Leeds
I might be in not had LCR that long and don't no any of but I wont if I don't come. Good to see what people have done for ideas

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
More the merrier as they say.

Everyone I have ever met through this forum has been spot on mate so don't worry about turning up and not knowing anybody, you'll be made to feel welcome :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.