handle mystery

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
Well i have been searching but not found anything conclusive, i have a MK1 cupra with the tatty interior door handles and want new ones, i understood that seat changed the material that they were made of, so i went to the stealers and they said that the part numbers where the same for the MK1 and face lift so no change had taken place? and they where all the same.
can anyone help me on this with part numbers for the later handles, i explained that i was led to believe they were different but the guy was having none of it.:cry:

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
To my understanding no change, i got a set of mk1 door cards that I'm customising the only difference i could see if slight colour change, but they maybe due to being older plastic which can fade!

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
Thanks slick, the Mk1 had a rubber covering on them which peeled off and looks tatty, the later ones din'nt have the rubber coating,but the stealers only have one part number so just trying to find part numbers for the later handles.

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
Arh yeah i vague mermory of that.. but on VW only.. never seen it on a Leon...??
Well i would guess the ones you buy now from stealers would be the uprated ones!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.