has anyone smoothed standard bumpers?

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
As title, i have the 110 tdi and think it would look good smoothed and colour coded, has anyone done this before as i think it would look good?
any pics?

NOW WITH SMOOTHED PICS ON PAGE 2(photoshop)

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
have a loohk at the cupra bumper it has two oval blanks which need to be removed to get to the bolts which hold the bumper on these are located under your strips

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
sorry adam just had a look at my last comment,came off a bit cheeky haha sorry....

awell that sucks: \ what am i going to do now?i dont want them there:(:lol:

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
sorry adam just had a look at my last comment,came off a bit cheeky haha sorry....

awell that sucks: \ what am i going to do now?i dont want them there:(:lol:

To be honest you dont need them there plenty of others holding them on including the ones near the fogs.

It wouldn't bother me leaving those ones out :)

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
so you think it would be safte enough going ahead mate?if the bumper falls off im coming to your door :lol:

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
Yeah perfectly clear.

Under the front ones are the bolts that hold the front bumper on.

have a loohk at the cupra bumper it has two oval blanks which need to be removed to get to the bolts which hold the bumper on these are located under your strips

i doubt many peole have smoothed them as there are oem smoothed varients ie cupra and cupra r, to smooth it fusor is best, its a two part plastic that will never crack

i thought more people would have smoothed as cupra and cupra r bumpers are hard to come across!

vee_dub_modder

Volkswagen racing tech-pt
Feb 19, 2008
Midlands
cjfcgjcgjv-1.jpg

bad photo shop but try that??

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise