Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Has anyone used racechip or dtuk?

Discussion in 'Modifications and Styling' started by leonfr2019, Nov 28, 2019.

1. leonfr2019

Hey everyone I’m thinking about getting a racechip for my mk3 Leon fr 1.4. Has anyone had or know anyone who had one fitted with good results?

Cheers!

2. Damo H

Damo H That Carbon sknob down the street ;)

I believe JB4 is the better option as plugs into the OBD as well.

But if it’s just sensors then you need to watch this...

#2 Damo H, Nov 28, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    Steve J and JCB360 like this.
  3. JamieAldo

JamieAldo Active Member

I had the DTUK CRD2+ on a MK3 FR, it was great to begin with but after a few weeks it was constantly brining the coil light on which was getting more and more consistent, the only way it would come off is if I changed the map via the control box but eventually all settings was bringing the coil light on.

Wouldn’t recommend a tuning box from my experience as I took it out and got a remap and it’s been spot on.

4. Redkev

I am using the Bluespark automotive unit on my 2016 ibiza 1.4 ecotsi and its made a huge difference to the car , they are local to me in the northeast they do testing with rolling road tuning every day to get the maps right , ive had there units on afew of my cars in the past (2.0tdi tiguan , 1.6 i-dtec honda civic) no problems and work really well