Have you recently sold your LCR??

pigginell

Just lookig for a little feedback from people who have recently sold there LCR 225.
Had mine up for sale for several weeks but have had very little interest in the car:think: , did you get your asking price? did you get much interest?

For an immaculate fully loaded car at a good price, Im slightly bemused as to the little interest shown in the car.:rolleyes:

Cheers

Pete

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Hi mate,

I have seen your car up for sales, just seems little bit steep for second hand car. That was my first thought.

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
unfortunately mate i'd agree with jonjay.

Bearing in mind that BRAND NEW LCR's were recently sold at 15.5k, and in some cases can still be purchased for that price, and you also have to take into consideration the new leon fr/cupra due out in around 6months time.....
Good luck, and all that, start high and then drop the prices until you get interest.

pigginell

PlatCupraR said:
Traded my 05 plate Plat Cupra R with 10k on the clock managed to get £15k from the dealer they now have it up for £16k. I thought I did faily well.

:) :)

When did you trade it in and on what new car?

Depending on what im trading against they offer between 13k and 14k

Cheers

Pete

Feb 8, 2004
uk
Visit site
The prices really have come down and there are quite a few on the market now, as said brand new ones can be had for 16k. It was going to hapen what with the new Leon and other uber hatches all hitting the market and was one of the reasosns I sold mine when I did. Plus people still dont realise what a bargin the LCR is.

CupraR-Rog

Just Cruising...
Jul 19, 2003
West Somerset
Visit site
Last October I (eventually) sold my LCR210...
2 years old, 47k on the clock. Chipped, S3 brace, tints, new tyres, immaculate condition without a mark on the body or interior...
...eventually sold for £10k privately, which was well below what I wanted for it. At the time, LCR's new were still about £18k, but while I was trying to sell it, they added the sat nav to the new ones for free.

Amazingly, it was the first to see the car that bought!! Took a few months tho!

Interest was in the region of 2 calls per 3 weeks, excluding the 10 calls a day from canvassers.

Good luck with your sale, but be prepared for the long haul, and to have to drop your price...

pigginell

Cheers for the feedback guys. She is currently in the trader for £14995.00 and is a full loaded car sat nav, recaros etc.
Cant be arsed with the long haul as the canvassers are p issing me of, she goes today.. part-ex so if anybody wants a mint LCR 225 and you can beat the trade in price speak up now but you need to have the money in Crewe by about 6 o'clock.

She is a fantastic car and I will surley miss her, I can just get better performance from a diesel and upto 600 miles to a tank (sorry LCR)

Cheers

Pete

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 7729

pigginell said:
Cheers for the feedback guys. She is currently in the trader for £14995.00 and is a full loaded car sat nav, recaros etc.
Cant be arsed with the long haul as the canvassers are p issing me of, she goes today.. part-ex so if anybody wants a mint LCR 225 and you can beat the trade in price speak up now but you need to have the money in Crewe by about 6 o'clock.

She is a fantastic car and I will surley miss her, I can just get better performance from a diesel and upto 600 miles to a tank (sorry LCR)

Cheers

Pete

So you p/xing it for a Leon TDI or something else...

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
It's probably paying 50% of their entrance fee for this years three continent Gumball ;) I understand ant and pete have a new shape BMW 3-series estate with 300bhp and 700nm of torque.

Good luck with the Ant and Pete rally 2006 too ;)

pigginell

I went for what we know so well, I collected another BMW this one is the e90 will post some pics soon.(just waiting for a few extras to turn up first)

The LCR returned me £13700 thats a 5k loss in 6 months:think:

Pete

Deleted member 7729

nice so how many BMWs now? You selling the 330d then?

angelwings

Nov 19, 2003
Scotland
Visit site
pigginell said:

Cheers

Pete
you'll miss it like hell!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members