Have you recently sold your LCR??

Rokerlad

Sep 25, 2004
East of Eden
pigginell said:
Cheers for the feedback guys. She is currently in the trader for £14995.00 and is a full loaded car sat nav, recaros etc.
Cant be arsed with the long haul as the canvassers are p issing me of, she goes today.. part-ex so if anybody wants a mint LCR 225 and you can beat the trade in price speak up now but you need to have the money in Crewe by about 6 o'clock.

She is a fantastic car and I will surley miss her, I can just get better performance from a diesel and upto 600 miles to a tank (sorry LCR)

Cheers

Pete

Which E90 diesel 3-series did you get that gives you better performance than the Cupra-R incidently. Just out of interest.

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
Rokerlad said:
Which E90 diesel 3-series did you get that gives you better performance than the Cupra-R incidently. Just out of interest.

Yep one with a few tweaks giving 300bhp and 700nm of Torque !!! (it's quicker than their M3 CSL)

Mind you it's a purpose built Gumball machine so it has to worry about more than a measly little LCR.......bring on the Enzo's and Gallardo's

pigginell

Rokerlad said:

She is currently under going some modifications at the moment, plus im waiting for the lightweight BMW motorsport wheels to arrive which I ordered yesterday.
I will post pictures and give you the spec's when she is ready, hopfully by next weekend..:funk:

Rokerlad

Sep 25, 2004
East of Eden
pigginell said:
She is currently under going some modifications at the moment, plus im waiting for the lightweight BMW motorsport wheels to arrive which I ordered yesterday.
I will post pictures and give you the spec's when she is ready, hopfully by next weekend..:funk:

I was only interested in the standard motor you bought mate. The higher spec E90 diesel BMW's are a couple of grades above the LCR cost - wise, which begs the question, if you had that money to start with why not buy the Beemer to start with instead of spunking your money away. Don't know your personal circumstances but it seems a bit of a strange one.

Last edited:

pigginell

Rokerlad said:
I was only interested in the standard motor you bought mate. The higher spec E90 diesel BMW's are a couple of grades above the LCR cost - wise, which begs the question, if you had that money to start with why not buy the Beemer to start with instead of spunking your money away. Don't know your personal circumstances but it seems a bit of a strange one.

It's the wifes car, and I wanted to try a new toy out[B)]