Headlight Bulb - very quick question

PaulD

Jan 12, 2006
Teesside, North East
I'm going to call a local VAG place I take my car to see if they'll supply one so I don't have to buy two! They might, you never know..

Thank you for the quick help kind sir :)

triggby

Apr 25, 2008
hey,

sorry to jump on this thread but I've just noticed that my dipped beam bulb has broken. I guess i need to get a H7 bulb but having just had a quick look at it do i simply undo the torx screws and pull the whole light unit out to get access to the bulbs.

Don't have any tools till i get back to my parents tomorrow night. any advice appreciated

thanks

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
hey,

sorry to jump on this thread but I've just noticed that my dipped beam bulb has broken. I guess i need to get a H7 bulb but having just had a quick look at it do i simply undo the torx screws and pull the whole light unit out to get access to the bulbs.

Don't have any tools till i get back to my parents tomorrow night. any advice appreciated

thanks

No you just take the plastic cover off the back of the light, no need to remove the light.

The Pas side one is behind a trim, you will need to take 2 screws out and remove the trim first :)

triggby

Apr 25, 2008
ok sweet, sounds simple enough. i was just looking at it in the dark and it wasn't clear how to do it.

thanks for the tips

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.