headlights and allignment.

Hudson

May 15, 2007
Bilston.
Ok this is a really dumb question so bare with me..

I'm not sure of its purpose other than to dip ur actual beam when carrying heavy loads but the dial in my car next to the head lights control (mk4 ibiza) only seems to level the passanegr side light beam.

i was sitting infront of the garage last night and was wiping down my dash when i caught the dial and noticed that the beam on the passager side moved but the drivers didnt... is this working as intended or do i have some else wrong with my ibiza.

I'msorry if that makes no sense at all..

H

Hudson

May 15, 2007
Bilston.
How easy are they to replace or did you go to the stealer.. and if theyre easy enough where can i get a rpelacement.?

H

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
very easy to replace, dont even need tools. You will get it from the dealers the part, best way to get the number will be to just take the old motor out (takes 30 seconds) and get the part number off it.

Hudson

May 15, 2007
Bilston.
If its a dealer part then they can do it. I'll book it in for various problems when i get back of holdays... the list gets bigger :D

Cheers G.

H

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
ah right well defo get it sorted at a stealers then. Its a cheap fix for you to do yourself but why waste money?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.