Headlights and Front fogs steamed up!!

IDSims

Washing the car the otehr day and noticed both my headlights and foglights have steamed up!!! Condensation great big drops of it!!!

Phoned the dealer and the want to take photos first and send them of to some techy dept!!

Does any one have experience of this or know why they want to take a photo?? Bothers me a bit as they should be covered on warranty.

IDSims

I did search and found plenty of info . I was more interested in why Seat would want to take photos and send them off to some techy guy before agreeing to do them under warranty. Curious to see if Seat had done this to others with the problem.

psq43

Wibbly Wobbly
Feb 1, 2005
Wiltshire
I have same problem with mine and took back to dealers at two days old and was told its cos they sealed and due to the heat and some other crackerjack bs about it not doing it after a while so just bear with it for a bit! still do it but not so much now car is a year old!

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
my car is doing it all the time - always in the wet or when i wash the car.
Its a PITA but not many people seem to have been able to get them replaced. I am thinking of going for the Angel lights in the future - i am not totally sure on this yet though.