headlights

riskie

this may of been asked b4 n if so wouldb good if u can point me in the right direction. im looking for a set of clear glass headlights. (not angel eyes tho)

also after some crystal clear front indicators to go with.

anybody know if these were made for the mk2 or if there is anything similar??

many thanks in advance..;)

david.

riskie

thanks for the ebay tip.. looking for in-pro headlights or the like.

unable to make a link of the photo until ive made 15 posts or more im affraid.

david.

riskie

just post the ebay id number, then we can look for the item :)

the link for the in-pro headlights was from a company called europerformance.co.uk. only came in l.h.d n closest i can find is for the polo 6n. i drive a 6kv (polo estate) but has more links to the ibiza mk2 that the polo mk4. not sure if these were ever made for the mk2 or not?

david.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
well 6n polo had different headlights mate, there was a thread a while back (just search it) and it said the shapes were slightly different, so wouldn't have fitted!

riskie

well 6n polo had different headlights mate, there was a thread a while back (just search it) and it said the shapes were slightly different, so wouldn't have fitted!

i know they dont fit. the 6n polo has bigger headlights than the mk2 ibiza.. as far as i know the mk2 has a part that cuts in behind the grill as does the 6k.

...hence why im looking for a set of clear headlights for a mk2 ibiza and not a 6n.

i wanted to post the link so u could see the style im after and tell me IF the mk2 ibiza has any aftermarket headlights like them n mayb post me a link to where i can get some??

david.

caddyrage

Nurburgringer!
Jun 26, 2008
Ellington, cambs
Riskie. Mk2 ibiza headlights are differnt to your polo estate lights mate.

You already said it, ibiza grill has more of an angle where it meets the light, where the polo saloon/estate and caddyvan is more of a square look.

riskie

Riskie. Mk2 ibiza headlights are differnt to your polo estate lights mate.

You already said it, ibiza grill has more of an angle where it meets the light, where the polo saloon/estate and caddyvan is more of a square look.

thanks dude.. wasnt sure if the mk2 n 6kv was the same. (both on the 6k chassis) my headlights are totally different from the 6n so was guessing the headlights were the same as the ibiza. hada cupra 8v but was along time ago so couldnt remember what headlights were like.

;)

...back to the drawing board for me then.

david.

caddyrage

Nurburgringer!
Jun 26, 2008
Ellington, cambs
I have a caddyvan, same front as your 6k polo estate. I bought a seat cordoba cupra to break, headlight glass was broken on them so i replaced the glass for caddyvan/polo 6k glass.

Heres the result
cordoba046.jpg

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
what about if you were to transfer headlights and grill from a late caddy van or a late polo saloon??? the indicators and wings look the same on both cars and the same as a ibiza mk2!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.