Headlights.

Nickrobz

BURRRRR!!!
Mar 8, 2008
Brumz
Hey people just a quick question did all the cupras come with the black bits in the headlights. Reson im asking is because i have a cupra but it has crome in the headlights and i want them black. Ive had a search but ive found a few threads saying they were black as standerd. Also anyidea where i can get them from thanks.:)

Nickrobz

BURRRRR!!!
Mar 8, 2008
Brumz
Its a y Reg so 2001. Cheers markmeus i prefer the black ones lol thanks for the replys. Anyone have an idea where i can get them from.

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
They're quite hard to get without going through dealers, you could try looking on eBay for people breaking Cupra's but headlights tend to get snapped up pretty quick.

It's probably worth asking seremotors on the forum for a price, at least then you have a guideline of what they're worth brand new.

Feb 25, 2007
cheshire
All cupras came with the black bits in, if your dont have them then its prob had a front end due to an accident in the past which you dont know about and someone has put the more obtainable/cheaper headlamps in. As for cupra ones they are only £100 each from a dealer! snip!

kyle'87

Modding Disease
Sep 15, 2008
Ruislip
These headlights do pop up on ebay every so often, around £40 when they do.

I got mine for £35 delivered, just search ebay for them or search for any ibiza cupras that people are breaking and ask what they got left.

greg

Aug 31, 2005
Can someone explain the black or chrom 'bits' yor talking about please? :confused:

Jun 26, 2008
Sunderland
Its the bit around the inside edge of the headlight,

DSC00832.jpg

Black

DSCF2026-1.jpg

Silver/Chrome

Ricardo_Smooth