Heater blower ring? Also what gearknob to get? And that soft feel plastic....

platofan

Oct 12, 2009
This has to be the simplest part on the Ibiza, just a black ring on the centre of the dash but one of mine fell out today as it had cracked.

Any ideas of price or a part number please?

I also found a hole in the rear speaker grille (it's a 5 door and I only got the car yesterday). Annoyed to find out I need a whole new door car though! The hole can stay.

I also need a 6 speed gearknob but don't want to spend too much. The original one looks a bit bland so i'd like something with maybe some silver/aluminium effect on it?

Also do everyone else have that soft touch rubbery plastic on the door trim? Has anyone done anything about it wearing off and looking a bit naff?

Thanks...Ibiza noob :)

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
vent rings primed = £25 - part # 6L0072301
vent rings chrome = £25 - part # 6L0072300
vent rings aluminum = £25 - part # 6L0072300A

look for the gear knob, have a look on the SEAT website and look for the 6 speed - Speed metal/leather gear knob the 5 speed part # 1P1064320/1 not cheap tho, £60 but you do get what you pay for :p

as for the soft touch plastic, that as far as im aware is am aftermarket thing, definately not standard unless it was part of the factory parts bin lottery

platofan

Oct 12, 2009
Thanks for the codes :)

£25 for a plastic ring...think i'll keep an eye an ebay lol

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
no probs [B)] its actually £25 for a set of 4 and the end caps so you change the look of all your vents, they do look alot better ( then again i would say that as i've had them on all 4 of my beezers lol)

Have alook thru peoples readers rides you'll see what i mean

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
They look like this:

14082009770.jpg

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
as far as im aware thats standard, was like it when i bought the car mate. The finish doesnt look painted, looks like its been manufactured that colour.