Hello all

Esseepee

Oct 2, 2019
Huddersfield
I haven’t got a sports model but have just bought a 2018 Leon 1.2 TSI SE Dynamic Technology and hope to enjoy reading people’s experiences and knowledge on the forum

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
I haven’t got a sports model but have just bought a 2018 Leon 1.2 TSI SE Dynamic Technology and hope to enjoy reading people’s experiences and knowledge on the forum

We all started out with lower model cars and yours is a good spec model which I’m sure a lot on here would be happy with. Just because it’s not a sport model doesn’t mean anything. You are a seat owner and that is what this Forum is all about.

Plenty of people on here to help should you have any questions. The main thing is to enjoy your car and I can say all of us here do that.

Where’s are you from? We have meets at various places throughout the year and the only stipulation to attending is that you drive a seat. Might even see you at a meet sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Esseepee

Esseepee

Oct 2, 2019
Huddersfield
We all started out with lower model cars and yours is a good spec model which I’m sure a lot on here would be happy with. Just because it’s not a sport model doesn’t mean anything. You are a seat owner and that is what this Forum is all about.

Plenty of people on here to help should you have any questions. The main thing is to enjoy your car and I can say all of us here do that.

Where’s are you from? We have meets at various places throughout the year and the only stipulation to attending is that you drive a seat. Might even see you at a meet sometime.

Thanks Maypack
I’m from Huddersfield and will keep my eye out for any meets

Reactions: Maypack

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Thanks Maypack
I’m from Huddersfield and will keep my eye out for any meets

There’s one in January at Blackpool which is in the planning stage. Get yourself along to that or otherwise come along to the Rolling Road/Meet in Manchester in November.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.