Hello, ... and a question

Flanker

Jan 19, 2020
Hi!
Enjoying my FR MK3 5F FL Leon ST, I´ve signed up to this forum to share experience and hopefully to find some answers.

Mods done so far:
- My Leon is still in warranty, however couldn´t resist fitting dynamic LED mirror indicators. And I like them! Anytime I give flashers now, I have the urge to stop, get out of the car and check from the outside how great they look when flashing...:coolthumb Much better then originals imho.
Just hoping official Seat Service will not have problems with them in regular service checks ...

Currently I´m trying to find some information / advice here whether someone has tried installing the (Cupra?) Brake Caliper plates (see attachment) onto standard 1.4 FR 5F Leon ST - front / rear?

With these plates I just temporarily (over the winter only) want to enhance that rather dull look of grey metallic Leon with black winter Sparco wheels fitted. (for the rest of the year I´m fully ok with original silver Performance I wheels and OEM brake calipers, so I plan to take these plates out when changing for summer wheels). And I don´t want to destroy my car with that toyish plastic Aliexpress Brake Covers ála Brembo.

Does anyone maybe know if any of these plates will fit? Or what has to be done to fit them? Many thanks!

Attachments

• Seat 'CUPRA' Leon Cupra Haltefeder Bremsfeder Spange Klammer small.jpg
    Seat 'CUPRA' Leon Cupra Haltefeder Bremsfeder Spange Klammer small.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 81
  • SEAT Plates for Brake Caliper - Red with CUPRA Emblem Leon 5F.jpg
    SEAT Plates for Brake Caliper - Red with CUPRA Emblem Leon 5F.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2568.jpg
    IMG_2568.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 70
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.