Hello Everyone! New member

Slappi

Jul 31, 2014
Hello all, I am Craig from Mansfield and finally got hold of a Leon FR!

I was hoping to get a Cupra 240 Tfsi but just couldn't get one in a swap deal with my old car (Stage 4 Focus ST-2)

Unfortunately it was under pretty bad circumstances as the "traders" who swapped me 2 cars for mine ripped me off and now refuse to answer my calls or anything. My own fault really for falling for their ploys!

They basically offered to come to me to save me having to fetch 2 cars, turned up hours later than they should have done blaming bad traffic etc and so had to inspect 2 cars in the dark, which was stupid of me really but I thought they were genuine. The Leon is black too lol!
Now I have to replace the grille, 2 headlights as the LED ones are loose and are covered in glue and have some panels sprayed too, or at least machine polished for it to look nice again.

So i'm using it as a project car as it has the Cupra R rear end/diffuser and exhaust etc, Neuspeed induction and a remap so it is quite nice to drive and does look lovely from the rear.

Sorry for rambling and thanks for looking!

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Welcome to SCN, hope you get the car fixed, up here we pay the traders a visit, with a few good friends and make them see the error of their ways and get the car sorted.:whistle: