hello everyone

ACGTRIDER

Apr 8, 2012
hi everybody finally got round to signing up here after many hours spent looking at everyones cars :) long story short i am 17 and just passed my test, bought a mk2 golf 18 months ago and its my project, then bought a 6l 1.2 ibiza but sold that a week before my test and bought an ibiza FR tdi which i love. A build thread will be up soon and lots of insperation wll be taken from here, cheers :D

ACGTRIDER

Apr 8, 2012
Hey :) sounds nice love cupras :) plans sound great I look forward to seeing some pics of it ;) coilovers are what I would like but insurance don't like modifications at 17 :(

ACGTRIDER

Apr 8, 2012
Love them :) brothers mate had one for years and loved it :) 1.8t will be great fun too, I know we are getting there only a few more to go ;)

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Go to readers rides and start the thread there. Use photobucket to upload pics of your rides. Welcome to the site both of you by the way. Look forward to seeing your rides. I had a silver mk3 cupra myself. Was a cracking motor but traded that up for the bocanegra which is no also gone and replaced by a mk2 leon cupra.

Mr.B33J

2Tone Terror
Apr 28, 2010
Birmingham
I now remember why I stopped reading all the new posts. Everyone has faster cars than my old beast !! :( lol. Looks smart though!

Aha nothing major, i'm just sad because my coilies were rejected by my car this morning :( Was supposed to be lowww and slowww by this afternoon! That and i've been driving a 1.2 for over 4 years.... aha :)
awww bless ya :p y what happened, did u get the wrong ones?? you've done well keepin it for that long.... bet u will b sad to c it go when u do sell it .... what have you got anyway? :)

Mr.B33J

2Tone Terror
Apr 28, 2010
Birmingham
Lol, Nah they are def the right kit that's the most frustrating part :( I've had a hellish afternoon trying to find out dimensions on standard top mount bearings to see if my current ones are too large! I know I nearly got rid of it for a Cupra last year but in the end I couldnt bring myself to sell it. Its like a child to me! lol :p

I've got a Mk4 Ibiza :) She's my festival cruiser lol.

how's your cupra treating you? :)

Mr.B33J

2Tone Terror
Apr 28, 2010
Birmingham
Don' think I do apart from my profile picture! Haven't ever got round to adding any, guess I should! They are all on my facebook lol. My readers ride thread isn't very detailed at the moment!

ooo what you got lined up for it then? :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members