Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.

Hello from Edinburgh

Discussion in 'INTRODUCTIONS - New Members' started by Andrew Corson, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Andrew Corson

Andrew Corson Active Member

Evening everyone

Andy from Edinburgh here, my first time joining a forum!! A lot of fantastic content and conversations on here.

Now being a family man I recently purchased a 66 plate Leon Cupra 290 ST and I'm loving it. 6 speed manual shift and front wheel drive, in dynamic grey. Fast and practical.

Having just owned an i30n performance and a mapped BMW 330D I was so surprised at how engaged the estate is.

Im planning a remap to 350bhp next month with quantum tuning in Glasgow but is it worth also upgrading the exhaust system:
    https://www.milltekexhaust-roadrunn...2-0-tsi-280-ps-cat-back-exhaust-ssxse172.html

Does anyone know where I can find these or similar in 19 inch:
    https://m.rimstyle.com/alloywheels/detail/?car_model_id=1858&year=2017&s=ICChysV8

Any other cool ideas for mods would be welcomed?

Thanks all

Syphon likes this.
  2. Deano j1971

Deano j1971 Active Member

@Andrew Corson...Hello and welcome to the forum.I am the proud owner of a St as well running revo stg 1 + tcu. I upgraded my exhaust which I purchased from a German company called Friedrich Motorsports via eBay and it cost way way less than the Milltek one you are looking at. Also I may have read that some people are having issues with there Milltek exhausts due to the welds.I also have res delete,that with new cat back system sounds awesome.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Andrew Corson

4. Andrew Corson

@Deano j1971 that's excellent thank you!! Your exhaust is looking great. Have you blacked out the back and front badges?

5. Deano j1971

Deano j1971 Active Member

@Andrew Corson..I actually purchased the black boot badge but I wrapped the front one.[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Rooster

Rooster Active Member

Welcome.

Andrew Corson likes this.
  7. Brimfull

Brimfull Active Member

Hello and welcome

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Andrew Corson likes this.