Hello from the West Midlands

Oct 5, 2019
Hello all,
New Leon FR MK3 owner. Love the car! Wish I new about this car sooner. Looking forward to spending some monies on mods

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Hello all,
New Leon FR MK3 owner. Love the car! Wish I new about this car sooner. Looking forward to spending some monies on mods

Welcome. You've come to the right place to browse shiny things to buy for cars. You should check out the Readers Rides section and see what other members have done to theirs. We also have a fair few meets around the country if you want to talk to / see cars up close.

Reactions: Lance Clerkin

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum, looks like you may already have a map on your car as your profile pic looks like a rolling road lol

What mods you got planned so far? We love spending other peoples money haha

Cheers

Oct 5, 2019
Hi Jim,
Yes I had it mapped. I really didn't know what I was getting into. It's the 2016 2.0 TDI FR Tech pack BUT was the 150bhp so I got it mapped to 191bhp and now I'm in love. So now I'm wanting more out of it but not sure what is the next move.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Hi Jim,
Yes I had it mapped. I really didn't know what I was getting into. It's the 2016 2.0 TDI FR Tech pack BUT was the 150bhp so I got it mapped to 191bhp and now I'm in love. So now I'm wanting more out of it but not sure what is the next move.
@Unizz has just had some work done on his MK3 FR TDI so maybe he can point you in a direction which may help.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.